1. What, if any, athletic experiences did you have prior to starting CrossFit?
I have not worked out since high school.
2. When did you start working out at Seaward?
Started in November a year ago I think. 🤔
3. What keeps you coming back?
I want to get fit and it challenges me to get out over my comfort zone. Love all the friendly and encouraging people and all the coaches who encourage and help me to do my best and guide me to push myself when they know I can do more when I can’t see it myself. Feels good to see what all your really capable of doing 😊
4. Was this you first experience doing CrossFit?
5. If you could write a WOD what would it be?
400 meter run
6. What are some of your goals, fitness, or personal?
Want to continue to tone up my body. I would like to just improve in all skills.
7. Any PRs you’re proud of?
Every PR I get I amaze myself.
8. List any improvements you have noticed in your life since starting CF?
I’ve seen that I’m loosing inches, getting stronger able to lift more than I use to. I wasn’t able to squat before now I can.
9. What’s your favorite meal (cheat meal is fine!)?
I like Chicken Marsala.
10. What would you tell a friend contemplating CF?
I would say come join I think once they get out of there comfort zones and learn how different it is that just going to a gym they will love CrossFit.